One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
The Peel Police are investigating a stabbing in Mississauga.
The stabbing occurred in the area of Goreway and Brandon Gate Drive on June 3, 2019.
A male victim is being transported to the Toronto trauma centre with serious injuries.
There is no information about the suspect yet.
The police are still investigating in the area.
The call was received at 10:18 p.m.
More updates to come.
Update in stabbing investigation: victim's injuries are non-life-threatening.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) June 4, 2019
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga
- House prices officially dropping in Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Mississauga officially cancels all events up until July 3
- Big banks reducing credit card rates
- Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Stabbing At Mississauga Residence
- Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga