One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
The Peel Police are investigating a stabbing in Mississauga.
The stabbing occurred in the area of Goreway and Brandon Gate Drive on June 3, 2019.
A male victim is being transported to the Toronto trauma centre with serious injuries.
There is no information about the suspect yet.
The police are still investigating in the area.
The call was received at 10:18 p.m.
More updates to come.
Update in stabbing investigation: victim's injuries are non-life-threatening.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) June 4, 2019
- Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Stabbing At Mississauga Residence
- Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store