One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
The Peel Police are investigating a stabbing in Mississauga.
The stabbing occurred in the area of Goreway and Brandon Gate Drive on June 3, 2019.
A male victim is being transported to the Toronto trauma centre with serious injuries.
There is no information about the suspect yet.
The police are still investigating in the area.
The call was received at 10:18 p.m.
More updates to come.
Update in stabbing investigation: victim's injuries are non-life-threatening.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) June 4, 2019
- Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Stabbing At Mississauga Residence
- Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – November 24
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – November 24
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19