One Person Sent to Hospital After Three-Car Crash on 403 in Mississauga
One person ended up in hospital after a three-vehicle collision on the 403 in Mississauga.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, the afternoon collision prompted the closure of every lane except for the far-left HOV lane.
The collision occurred on the westbound side of the highway, west of Mavis.
The incident involved two vehicles and a transport truck. The crash left debris on the highway, and also prompted a diesel fuel leak.
“I can smell the diesel all through the air here,” Schmidt said in a video taken at the scene.
While one person was transported to hospital, Schmidt said the injuries sustained in the collision did not appear to be serious.
Drivers were advised to avoid the area during the significant clean up.
Here’s a video of the aftermath, courtesy of the OPP, below.
Photo courtesy of the OPP official Twitter account
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Mississauga
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga