One Person Sent to Hospital After Three-Car Crash on 403 in Mississauga
One person ended up in hospital after a three-vehicle collision on the 403 in Mississauga.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, the afternoon collision prompted the closure of every lane except for the far-left HOV lane.
The collision occurred on the westbound side of the highway, west of Mavis.
The incident involved two vehicles and a transport truck. The crash left debris on the highway, and also prompted a diesel fuel leak.
“I can smell the diesel all through the air here,” Schmidt said in a video taken at the scene.
While one person was transported to hospital, Schmidt said the injuries sustained in the collision did not appear to be serious.
Drivers were advised to avoid the area during the significant clean up.
Here’s a video of the aftermath, courtesy of the OPP, below.
Photo courtesy of the OPP official Twitter account
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Three People, Including Two Children, Transported To Hospital After Collision On Highway 401
- UPDATE: One Person Dead Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Dump Truck Rollover Collision on Highway 410 in Mississauga
- OPP Provide Update Into Major Highway 401 Collision Including Four-Year-Old Girl
- VIDEO: One Dead After Crash Closes Part of 403 in Mississauga