One person reportedly trapped after vehicle flips over in Mississauga
A collision has taken place this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police were called at 5:07 p.m. for a two-vehicle crash at Dundas and Hurontario Street.
One vehicle has rolled over.
“Initial reports indicate someone is trapped within the vehicle,” police say.
Injuries are currently unknown.
More information to come as the investigation continues.
UPDATE: The occupants of both vehicles are being transported to local hospital with no serious injuries, police say.
The roadway is expected to be cleared shortly.
- Person trapped in vehicle after Mississauga collision
- Driver Trapped in Vehicle Following Crash in Mississauga
- Police investigating two vehicle collision in Mississauga
- Female Trapped In Vehicle After Serious Collision In Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Five-Vehicle Crash and Hit and Run in Mississauga
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- Toddler dies after being struck by car at apartment complex in Mississauga
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga