One person reportedly trapped after vehicle flips over in Mississauga
A collision has taken place this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police were called at 5:07 p.m. for a two-vehicle crash at Dundas and Hurontario Street.
One vehicle has rolled over.
“Initial reports indicate someone is trapped within the vehicle,” police say.
Injuries are currently unknown.
More information to come as the investigation continues.
UPDATE: The occupants of both vehicles are being transported to local hospital with no serious injuries, police say.
The roadway is expected to be cleared shortly.
- Emergency services responding to collision in Brampton with occupants trapped in vehicle
- Halton Police's initial investigation shows it was collision, not single-vehicle crash, that led to death of male passenger in Halton Hills
- Person trapped in vehicle after Mississauga collision
- Driver Trapped in Vehicle Following Crash in Mississauga
- Major roadway closed following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, outdoor activities, vaccines for children – May 14, 2021