One person reportedly trapped after vehicle flips over in Mississauga
A collision has taken place this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police were called at 5:07 p.m. for a two-vehicle crash at Dundas and Hurontario Street.
One vehicle has rolled over.
“Initial reports indicate someone is trapped within the vehicle,” police say.
Injuries are currently unknown.
More information to come as the investigation continues.
UPDATE: The occupants of both vehicles are being transported to local hospital with no serious injuries, police say.
The roadway is expected to be cleared shortly.
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March
- Mississauga long-term care home included in province-wide class action