One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
A serious overnight crash in Mississauga has left one person dead and two others injured.
Police say they were called around 12:00 a.m. today for a three-vehicle collision at Mineola Rd and Hurontario St.
Mississauga Fire and Peel Paramedics attended the scene.
Three people from separate vehicles were injured, with one of them suffering life-threatening injuries.
At 7:29 a.m., police reported that one person was pronounced dead.
One person is in police custody and has been taken to a local hospital.
The roadway remains closed as Peel police’s Major Collision Bureau investigates.
Residents are asked to take alternate routes until further notice.
- 1 Dead, 2 Injured in Mississauga Crash
- One Person Killed and Two Injured in Mississauga Crash
- UPDATE: One Person Dead Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga
- Deceased person found in vehicle on fire in Mississauga
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday