One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
A serious overnight crash in Mississauga has left one person dead and two others injured.
Police say they were called around 12:00 a.m. today for a three-vehicle collision at Mineola Rd and Hurontario St.
Mississauga Fire and Peel Paramedics attended the scene.
Three people from separate vehicles were injured, with one of them suffering life-threatening injuries.
At 7:29 a.m., police reported that one person was pronounced dead.
One person is in police custody and has been taken to a local hospital.
The roadway remains closed as Peel police’s Major Collision Bureau investigates.
Residents are asked to take alternate routes until further notice.
- 1 Dead, 2 Injured in Mississauga Crash
- Male pronounced dead following two-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- One Person Killed and Two Injured in Mississauga Crash
- UPDATE: One Person Dead Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19