One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
A serious overnight crash in Mississauga has left one person dead and two others injured.
Police say they were called around 12:00 a.m. today for a three-vehicle collision at Mineola Rd and Hurontario St.
Mississauga Fire and Peel Paramedics attended the scene.
Three people from separate vehicles were injured, with one of them suffering life-threatening injuries.
At 7:29 a.m., police reported that one person was pronounced dead.
One person is in police custody and has been taken to a local hospital.
The roadway remains closed as Peel police’s Major Collision Bureau investigates.
Residents are asked to take alternate routes until further notice.
- One person dead, two injured in early morning collision in Brampton
- 1 Dead, 2 Injured in Mississauga Crash
- Male pronounced dead following two-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- One Person Killed and Two Injured in Mississauga Crash
- UPDATE: One Person Dead Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
- Suspect on the run after early morning stabbing in Oakville