One man killed in early morning crash in Mississauga: Peel Police
Published November 12, 2021 at 8:39 am
A stretch of Creditview Rd. near the Erindale GO Station in Mississauga has reopened hours after a fatal collision Friday morning (Nov. 12).
Police had both northbound and southbound lanes of the road closed between Rathburn Rd.W and Melia Dr. as officers investigated the crash which killed a 27-year-old male.
The report of the crash came in just before 5:30 a.m. and police said that the vehicle crashed into a light pole. The male driver was pronounced dead on the scene, and police are working to confirm if a second vehicle was involved.
Anyone with any information or on the crash or possible dashcam footage of the incident is asked to contact the Peel Regional Police Major Collision Bureau at 905-453-2121 ext. 3710.
– We have one vehicle into a pole & attempting to confirm if a 2nd vehicle involved
– N/B & S/B Creditview closed btw Rathburn & Melia
– Erindale @GOtransit still open
– Media officer @OfficerCannon will meet media in GO lot at 7:30am
– Use N/B C'view from Burnhamthorpe
— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) November 12, 2021