One person injured in two-car collision in north Mississauga
Emergency crews are on the scene to help at a collision on Glen Erin Dr. and Gananoque Dr.
Reports say one person has been injured, but it is not known to what extent.
Peel Regional Police say they believe a car slammed into a parked vehicle just after 6:30 p.m.
Traffic has been disrupted in the area while police investigate.
- Rollover Crash Leaves at Least One Person Injured in Mississauga
- A multi-vehicle collision in Mississauga has killed one person and injured four others
- Person trapped in vehicle after Mississauga collision
- One Person Trapped in Vehicle After Collision in Mississauga
- One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU