One person injured in two-car collision in north Mississauga
Emergency crews are on the scene to help at a collision on Glen Erin Dr. and Gananoque Dr.
Reports say one person has been injured, but it is not known to what extent.
Peel Regional Police say they believe a car slammed into a parked vehicle just after 6:30 p.m.
Traffic has been disrupted in the area while police investigate.
- Rollover Crash Leaves at Least One Person Injured in Mississauga
- A multi-vehicle collision in Mississauga has killed one person and injured four others
- Person trapped in vehicle after Mississauga collision
- One Person Trapped in Vehicle After Collision in Mississauga
- One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- City officials issued 57 charges to Mississauga residents during first week of most recent lockdown
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win