One person injured in two-car collision in north Mississauga
Emergency crews are on the scene to help at a collision on Glen Erin Dr. and Gananoque Dr.
Reports say one person has been injured, but it is not known to what extent.
Peel Regional Police say they believe a car slammed into a parked vehicle just after 6:30 p.m.
Traffic has been disrupted in the area while police investigate.
- Rollover Crash Leaves at Least One Person Injured in Mississauga
- A multi-vehicle collision in Mississauga has killed one person and injured four others
- Person trapped in vehicle after Mississauga collision
- One Person Trapped in Vehicle After Collision in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Collision Causing Delays at Mississauga Intersection
- Heavy police presence responding to report of firearms in Mississauga
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: There's a Mississauga park in Japan with a replica city hall
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Warbird planes fly through Mississauga and Brampton skies
- Residents of Mississauga, Brampton, and Canada considering relocation to more rural areas