One Person Injured in Hwy 403 Crash in Mississauga
One person has been transported to hospital with moderate injuries following a crash on the 403 in Mississauga.
Peel Paramedics recently reported that emergency crews responded to a collision on the westbound 403. A photo of the crash, taken by Peel Paramedics, shows a car lodged beneath an SUV.
The OPP say the crash occurred near the Erin Mills Parkway exit.
Multiple vehicles are currently blocking the two right lanes.
Expect significant delays in the area.
Photo courtesy of Peel Paramedics
- Paramedics on Scene for Highway Crash in Mississauga
- One Injured in Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- Paramedics Responding to Highway Crash in Mississauga
- One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- COVID-19 cases in Peel Region continue to fall
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021