One Person Injured in Hwy 403 Crash in Mississauga
One person has been transported to hospital with moderate injuries following a crash on the 403 in Mississauga.
Peel Paramedics recently reported that emergency crews responded to a collision on the westbound 403. A photo of the crash, taken by Peel Paramedics, shows a car lodged beneath an SUV.
The OPP say the crash occurred near the Erin Mills Parkway exit.
Multiple vehicles are currently blocking the two right lanes.
Expect significant delays in the area.
Photo courtesy of Peel Paramedics
- Paramedics on Scene for Highway Crash in Mississauga
- One Injured in Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- Paramedics Responding to Highway Crash in Mississauga
- One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga