One Person Injured in Hwy 403 Crash in Mississauga
One person has been transported to hospital with moderate injuries following a crash on the 403 in Mississauga.
Peel Paramedics recently reported that emergency crews responded to a collision on the westbound 403. A photo of the crash, taken by Peel Paramedics, shows a car lodged beneath an SUV.
The OPP say the crash occurred near the Erin Mills Parkway exit.
Multiple vehicles are currently blocking the two right lanes.
Expect significant delays in the area.
Photo courtesy of Peel Paramedics
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25