One Person Injured in Hwy 403 Crash in Mississauga
One person has been transported to hospital with moderate injuries following a crash on the 403 in Mississauga.
Peel Paramedics recently reported that emergency crews responded to a collision on the westbound 403. A photo of the crash, taken by Peel Paramedics, shows a car lodged beneath an SUV.
The OPP say the crash occurred near the Erin Mills Parkway exit.
Multiple vehicles are currently blocking the two right lanes.
Expect significant delays in the area.
Photo courtesy of Peel Paramedics
- Paramedics on Scene for Highway Crash in Mississauga
- One Injured in Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- Paramedics Responding to Highway Crash in Mississauga
- One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton reporting record high COVID-19 cases today
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga