One Person Injured in Hwy 403 Crash in Mississauga
One person has been transported to hospital with moderate injuries following a crash on the 403 in Mississauga.
Peel Paramedics recently reported that emergency crews responded to a collision on the westbound 403. A photo of the crash, taken by Peel Paramedics, shows a car lodged beneath an SUV.
The OPP say the crash occurred near the Erin Mills Parkway exit.
Multiple vehicles are currently blocking the two right lanes.
Expect significant delays in the area.
Photo courtesy of Peel Paramedics
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Top 5 Biggest Parks in Mississauga
- Bonnie Crombie urges patience as cases climb and hospitalization rates remain high in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options
- Here’s what’s replacing a Smoke’s Poutinerie location in Mississauga