One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga
Peel paramedics say that one person is in serious but stable condition in hospital following a crash on the 401 in Mississauga.
Around 1:00 pm on Oct. 28, the OPP said that all express lanes are closed on the westbound 401 at Hurontario Street due to a collision.
Emergency crews are on scene.
Mississauga OPP are on scene with a 2 vehicle collision on #Hwy401 WB XP E of Mavis Rd. We are seeking witnesses to this event. A black Dodge pickup truck has struck an MTO crash truck resulting in significant injuries to a male driver. ^dh pic.twitter.com/YP0ZCibnkR— OPP Highway Safety Division (@OPP_HSD) October 28, 2020
- All lanes closed on Highway 410 due to three-vehicle crash in Brampton
- UPDATE: One Person Dead Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- One Person Killed and Two Injured in Mississauga Crash
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Crash shuts down all lanes on highway in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- What's open at Square One mall in Mississauga