One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga
Peel paramedics say that one person is in serious but stable condition in hospital following a crash on the 401 in Mississauga.
Around 1:00 pm on Oct. 28, the OPP said that all express lanes are closed on the westbound 401 at Hurontario Street due to a collision.
Emergency crews are on scene.
Mississauga OPP are on scene with a 2 vehicle collision on #Hwy401 WB XP E of Mavis Rd. We are seeking witnesses to this event. A black Dodge pickup truck has struck an MTO crash truck resulting in significant injuries to a male driver. ^dh pic.twitter.com/YP0ZCibnkR— OPP Highway Safety Division (@OPP_HSD) October 28, 2020
- UPDATE: One Person Dead Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- One Person Killed and Two Injured in Mississauga Crash
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Crash shuts down all lanes on highway in Mississauga
- One Person Sent to Hospital After Three-Car Crash on 403 in Mississauga
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Mississauga
- Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.