One Person in Hospital After Mississauga Stabbing
A male victim is in hospital following a stabbing in Mississauga late Tuesday.
The call came in at 11:36 p.m.
First responders were sent to Goreway Dr. and Etude Dr.
Paramedics transported the victim to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
No suspect information has been released.
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Youth transported to hospital after stabbing in Mississauga
- Woman in Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Victim in Hospital with Life-Threatening Injuries after Fire in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win