One Person in Hospital After Mississauga Stabbing
A male victim is in hospital following a stabbing in Mississauga late Tuesday.
The call came in at 11:36 p.m.
First responders were sent to Goreway Dr. and Etude Dr.
Paramedics transported the victim to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
No suspect information has been released.
- PHOTOS: Driver injured after crashing into tanker truck in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Unique grocery store closes down in Mississauga
- Canadian government changing stress test rate for mortgages soon
- 5 Amazing Places to Have Afternoon Tea Outside of Mississauga
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Youth transported to hospital after stabbing in Mississauga
- Woman in Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Victim in Hospital with Life-Threatening Injuries after Fire in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga