One Person in Hospital After Mississauga Stabbing
A male victim is in hospital following a stabbing in Mississauga late Tuesday.
The call came in at 11:36 p.m.
First responders were sent to Goreway Dr. and Etude Dr.
Paramedics transported the victim to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
No suspect information has been released.
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Youth transported to hospital after stabbing in Mississauga
- Woman in Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Victim in Hospital with Life-Threatening Injuries after Fire in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Mississauga man wins the jackpot lottery thought it was a hoax
- Mississauga and Brampton could begin workplace closures today to control COVID-19 outbreaks
- Paid sick leave coming for Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario workers, says Premier Ford
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Peel Police chase a suspect in Brampton
- Flights from India and Pakistan suspended for 30 days to Pearson Airport in Mississauga