One Person in Hospital After Mississauga Stabbing
A male victim is in hospital following a stabbing in Mississauga late Tuesday.
The call came in at 11:36 p.m.
First responders were sent to Goreway Dr. and Etude Dr.
Paramedics transported the victim to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
No suspect information has been released.
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Youth transported to hospital after stabbing in Mississauga
- Woman in Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Victim in Hospital with Life-Threatening Injuries after Fire in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26