One Person Hospitalized Following Three Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
A collision has been reported in Mississauga this afternoon.
Police were called at 4:16 p.m. for a crash involving three vehicles at Tenth Line West and Trelawny Circle.
One person has been taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Delays are expected.
Residents should avoid the area and take alternate routes for now.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Local woman calls 911 because she’s late for her train
- Here’s where Mississauga ranks on the list of the most dangerous cities in Canada
- Woman Critically Injured in Multi-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Person Sustains Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Person Extricated From Vehicle After Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Driver Hospitalized After Collision in Mississauga
- One Person Sent to Hospital After Three-Car Crash on 403 in Mississauga