One Person Hospitalized After Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
Injuries were sustained after another collision took place this evening in Mississauga.
Police reported around 10:30 p.m. that two vehicles collided in the area of Hurontario Street and Trailwood Drive.
One person was taken to the hospital via ambulance. The extent of their injuries is currently unknown.
The intersection is blocked. Drivers are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Injuries reported after collision at Mississauga intersection
- Truck and Motorcycle Collision Causes Injuries in Mississauga
- Police Advise Intersection in Mississauga Closed Due to Collision
- Intersection Closed After Multi Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Here's what's open in Mississauga under first phase of reopening