One person hospitalized after being pulled from water in Mississauga
A police investigation is underway this evening.
Officers were called at 9:04 p.m. to Lake Promenade Park, where a person was pulled out from Lake Ontario.
CPR was administered and the person has since been transported to hospital.
The victim’s condition is currently unknown.
Police say the circumstances of the incident are unknown at this time.
More information to come as the investigation proceeds.
UPDATE: The male is in stable condition, police say.
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19