One person hospitalized after being pulled from water in Mississauga
A police investigation is underway this evening.
Officers were called at 9:04 p.m. to Lake Promenade Park, where a person was pulled out from Lake Ontario.
CPR was administered and the person has since been transported to hospital.
The victim’s condition is currently unknown.
Police say the circumstances of the incident are unknown at this time.
More information to come as the investigation proceeds.
UPDATE: The male is in stable condition, police say.
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March
- Mississauga long-term care home included in province-wide class action