One person hospitalized after being pulled from water in Mississauga
A police investigation is underway this evening.
Officers were called at 9:04 p.m. to Lake Promenade Park, where a person was pulled out from Lake Ontario.
CPR was administered and the person has since been transported to hospital.
The victim’s condition is currently unknown.
Police say the circumstances of the incident are unknown at this time.
More information to come as the investigation proceeds.
UPDATE: The male is in stable condition, police say.
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Police looking for missing 30 year old Mississauga man
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 27