One person hospitalized after being pulled from water in Mississauga
A police investigation is underway this evening.
Officers were called at 9:04 p.m. to Lake Promenade Park, where a person was pulled out from Lake Ontario.
CPR was administered and the person has since been transported to hospital.
The victim’s condition is currently unknown.
Police say the circumstances of the incident are unknown at this time.
More information to come as the investigation proceeds.
UPDATE: The male is in stable condition, police say.
- One arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter in Mississauga
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Super cute pastry café now open at Square One in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row