One person hospitalized after being pulled from water in Mississauga
A police investigation is underway this evening.
Officers were called at 9:04 p.m. to Lake Promenade Park, where a person was pulled out from Lake Ontario.
CPR was administered and the person has since been transported to hospital.
The victim’s condition is currently unknown.
Police say the circumstances of the incident are unknown at this time.
More information to come as the investigation proceeds.
UPDATE: The male is in stable condition, police say.
- Brampton restaurant ordered to pay $13K in missed wages to former cook
- Unvaccinated students in Mississauga and Ontario will follow stricter COVID outbreak rules, Ontario top doc says
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Burlington residents now have an additional splash pad to check out this summer
- Mississauga and Ontario residents will be told how many COVID-19 cases are in unvaccinated people, province promises