One Person Dead in Townhouse Fire in Mississauga
One man has died in a blaze that started in a Mississauga townhouse on the morning of Sept. 6.
Shortly after 11:30 a.m., Peel police reported that officers and emergency crews were responding to a fire at a residence on Copenhagen Dr. (near Derry Rd).
Peel police Const. Rachel Gibbs told inSauga.com that a male was found without vital signs inside the house.
Police have confirmed that he is deceased.
Copenhagen is blocked in the area.
Reports indicate that the three-alarm fire is still active.
Residents should avoid the area.
Photos courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
Editor’s Note: A previous version of the article misnamed Derry Rd. as Dixie Rd. We regret the error.
- Emergency Crews on Scene at Townhouse Fire in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews Responding to Active House Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Ongoing House Fire in Mississauga
- Fire crews on scene for fire at Mississauga residence
- PHOTOS: A look at the most haunted house in Mississauga
- First responders attempting to free passengers of vehicle that crashed into wall in Brampton
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Portion of Britannia Road in Mississauga closed due to collision: Peel Police
- Kids 16 and 17-year-olds can get vaccinated in Mississauga and Brampton