One Person Dead in Townhouse Fire in Mississauga
One man has died in a blaze that started in a Mississauga townhouse on the morning of Sept. 6.
Shortly after 11:30 a.m., Peel police reported that officers and emergency crews were responding to a fire at a residence on Copenhagen Dr. (near Derry Rd).
Peel police Const. Rachel Gibbs told inSauga.com that a male was found without vital signs inside the house.
Police have confirmed that he is deceased.
Copenhagen is blocked in the area.
Reports indicate that the three-alarm fire is still active.
Residents should avoid the area.
Photos courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
Editor’s Note: A previous version of the article misnamed Derry Rd. as Dixie Rd. We regret the error.
- Emergency Crews on Scene at Townhouse Fire in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews Responding to Active House Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Ongoing House Fire in Mississauga
- Fire crews on scene for fire at Mississauga residence
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool