One on one chat with real estate mogul Sam McDadi about the Ontario real estate market
Published March 10, 2023 at 10:17 am
One-on-one chat with real estate mogul Sam McDadi and Khaled Iwamura about the Ontario real estate market.
All the questions:
- How do you think the Bank of Canada’s announcement to hold key interest rates will impact the real estate market?
- The vacancy tax.
- How has the law changed for a home flipper?
- Will interest rates go down in the next one year?
- Where do you see the real estate market going in the next one year?
- How should potential buyers handle these interest rates?
- Where is the best place to buy a home in Mississauga right now?
- The Mississauga market seems to be picking up steam, with the average home price back up over $1 million. Are you seeing recovery in the detached housing market?
- What advice would you give a potential buyer right now?
- You had Georges St. Pierre come into your office…talk about what that meant to you?