ONE ON ONE: Brampton Councilor Rowena Santos chats about Structural Racism, COVID-19, and the Federal Budget
by Zumra Saeed on April 19, 2021
Khaled Iwamura chats with Brampton Councilor Rowena Santos about Structural Racism, COVID-19, and Brampton’s Federal budget needs.
- Andrea Horwath chats with Khaled Iwamura about the Provincial Budget and more
- Assistant to the Minister of Finance Stan Cho chats about the 2021 Ontario Budget, the new Brampton hospital, and grants
- VIDEO: What's in the March budget for Brampton and Mississauga?
- The Assistant to the Minister of Finance Stan Cho chats about the Provincial Budget
- The Leader of the Ontario Liberal Party Steven Del Duca chats about the Provincial Budget and more
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies
- Canada's top doc warns that full vaccination does not equal full protection from COVID-19