One of the Year’s Most Anticipated Restaurants is Officially Opening in Mississauga
Mississauga’s food scene is popping and welcoming a few gems that made names for themselves east of the border.
And now, after months of waiting, an on-trend restaurant that got its start in Toronto is finally opening its doors for the very first time in Port Credit.
Nomad’s Restobar, a family-owned establishment that also operates a location on the Danforth, is now opening just west of Hurontario on Lakeshore Blvd.
Restaurant operators told insauga.com that the restaurant will open at 5:00 p.m. tonight (April 20).
Initially slated to open in fall 2017, diners in PC and beyond will no doubt be happy to hear that their patience is finally being rewarded.
According to the resto’s website, head chef David (also known as “Chile”) has been a Red Seal chef for well over a decade and created a menu dedicated to “Global Inspirations—Local Creations.”
The food is indeed global.
As far as the menu goes, the resto offers cheese and charcuterie boards, a globally-inspired Wanderlust platter, Kalbi short ribs, a satay platter, ceviche, tacos, sushi, jerk-style wings, chana masala, chimichanga, chicken and waffles, shrimp fried rice and more.
The restaurant also offers an extensive cocktail menu and a healthy wine and beer list (which includes an interesting Nomads beer).
So if you want to try something different tonight, you can see what Nomad’s has to offer.
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Seven Mississauga Residents Charged After Guns and Grenades Seized by Police
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Police Searching For 13-Year-Old Girl Missing For Two Days
- Violence Against Teachers on the Rise in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- 5 Most Anticipated Restaurants for 2018 in Mississauga
- First Japanese Fusion Restaurant Coming to Port Credit in Mississauga
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Mississauga: Nov. 3 - 9
- Upscale Toronto Restaurant Opening in Square One in Mississauga