One of the Year’s Most Anticipated Restaurants is Officially Opening in Mississauga
Mississauga’s food scene is popping and welcoming a few gems that made names for themselves east of the border.
And now, after months of waiting, an on-trend restaurant that got its start in Toronto is finally opening its doors for the very first time in Port Credit.
Nomad’s Restobar, a family-owned establishment that also operates a location on the Danforth, is now opening just west of Hurontario on Lakeshore Blvd.
Restaurant operators told insauga.com that the restaurant will open at 5:00 p.m. tonight (April 20).
Initially slated to open in fall 2017, diners in PC and beyond will no doubt be happy to hear that their patience is finally being rewarded.
According to the resto’s website, head chef David (also known as “Chile”) has been a Red Seal chef for well over a decade and created a menu dedicated to “Global Inspirations—Local Creations.”
The food is indeed global.
As far as the menu goes, the resto offers cheese and charcuterie boards, a globally-inspired Wanderlust platter, Kalbi short ribs, a satay platter, ceviche, tacos, sushi, jerk-style wings, chana masala, chimichanga, chicken and waffles, shrimp fried rice and more.
The restaurant also offers an extensive cocktail menu and a healthy wine and beer list (which includes an interesting Nomads beer).
So if you want to try something different tonight, you can see what Nomad’s has to offer.
- Mississauga man wins the jackpot lottery thought it was a hoax
- Paid sick leave coming for Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario workers, says Premier Ford
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Peel Police chase a suspect in Brampton
- Flights from India and Pakistan suspended for 30 days to Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection