One of the most popular brunch spots in Mississauga closes down
A new restaurant is opening in Mississauga, but some residents will be saddened to see what it’s replacing.
Kravingz, a popular brunch spot located in Clarkson, will be closing down.
The restaurant was most well known for its made-from-scratch, multicultural menu and its modern interior, which helped it regularly land a spot on Insauga’s Top 5 Hottest Restaurants, Top 5 Brunch Spots, and Top 5 Chicken and Waffles.
The restaurant hasn’t officially announced its closure at this time.
Kravingz’s space at 1710 Lakeshore Road West will soon be occupied by new Japanese restaurant Hee Sushi.
Hee Sushi’s menu features a wide selection of sushi, sashimi, bento, teriyaki, udon noodles, poke bowls and more.
The new restaurant is set to open on Tuesday, May 11.
Are you sad to see Kravingz go or happier about Hee Sushi opening?
Photo courtesy of Kravingz on Facebook
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- Some universities say no to proof of vaccination requirement