One of the city's best burger joints opens second location in Mississauga
We’re of the opinion that you can’t have too many good burger joints, and this popular Mississauga restaurant definitely agrees with us.
Gladiator Burger & Steak, known for having some of the most stacked burgers in Mississauga and hand-cut homemade fries, just opened a brand new Dixie/Eglinton location at 5165 Dixie Road.
The restaurant’s menu features a variety of burgers made with fresh and halal 6 oz prime beef, ground daily in house. Their other popular offerings include their steak sandwiches, chicken sandwiches, poutines, cheese fries, and onion rings.
Gladiator Burgers is now open for delivery by calling 905-238-9777 or via Uber Eats.
This is their third location overall, with their other Mississauga location at 6039 Erin Mills Pkwy having quickly found its way onto our list of Top 5 Burgers in Mississauga.
The full menu is available at their website.
Photo courtesy of Gladiator Burger & Steak on Instagram
- Popular GTA burger restaurant opens brand new location in Mississauga
- A Brand New Burger Joint Has Opened in Mississauga
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints is Opening A New Location in Mississauga
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Square One serving up mall food in new outdoor patio dining area
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours