One of the Biggest and Most Long-Standing Bars Closes in Mississauga
One of Mississauga's more well-known and popular hotspots has closed down to make way for a brand new restaurant.
At the end of March, Port Credit's Ten Restaurant + Wine Bar threw a closing party to celebrate "over a decade of fun and memories."
The Port Credit BIA announced the closing on its Facebook page, but added that the resto was undergoing renovations and would re-open within a few weeks.
Now, it appears that an establishment called Porthouse Restaurant will open in its place.
According to a recorded message on Ten's voicemail, the new resto will be run by new owners and a brand new management team.
Construction is still ongoing, but should be completed soon (although an exact completion date is not yet known).
There's little information on Porthouse at this time, but we'll keep you posted on further developments.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- Brand New Restaurant & Lounge Opens in Mississauga
- New All Day Breakfast Restaurant Coming to Port Credit in Mississauga
- New Comfort Food Joint Set to Open in Port Credit
- Popular Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga