One of the Biggest and Most Long-Standing Bars Closes in Mississauga
One of Mississauga's more well-known and popular hotspots has closed down to make way for a brand new restaurant.
At the end of March, Port Credit's Ten Restaurant + Wine Bar threw a closing party to celebrate "over a decade of fun and memories."
The Port Credit BIA announced the closing on its Facebook page, but added that the resto was undergoing renovations and would re-open within a few weeks.
Now, it appears that an establishment called Porthouse Restaurant will open in its place.
According to a recorded message on Ten's voicemail, the new resto will be run by new owners and a brand new management team.
Construction is still ongoing, but should be completed soon (although an exact completion date is not yet known).
There's little information on Porthouse at this time, but we'll keep you posted on further developments.
- Brand New Restaurant & Lounge Opens in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Now Open in Port Credit in Mississauga
- Long-standing restaurant undergoing big changes in Mississauga
- New All Day Breakfast Restaurant Coming to Port Credit in Mississauga
- Long-standing (and much-loved) Chinese restaurant closes in Mississauga
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga