One of the Best Thai Restaurants Closes
Bamboo Legend, located on Lakeshore on the eastern border of Port Credit, has closed. This popular resto was one of the best Thai restaurants in Mississauga with a great combination of taste, atmosphere and service. Not to worry though - there are three other locations to choose from. Sadly, this was my go-to spot for great Thai.
Bamboo Legend is a family-run business that originated in Mississauga and now boasts four locations, two of which are in the city.
The broad and well-organized menu offers chicken, beef, shrimp, chicken and shrimp, seafood or vegetable and tofu as the protein for each dish. The Thai names of the dishes are also listed on the menu.
Here’s the other location in Mississauga that is still open>
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Square One Introducing Special Pass for Certain Shoppers in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Here’s a Look at All the Movies and TV Shows That Were Recently Shot in Mississauga