One of the best breakfast and brunch places in Toronto is moving to Mississauga
Christmas has come early for Mississauga foodies and admirers of delicious Mexican cuisine.
This past July, fans of Huevos Gourmet—an absolutely incredible Mexican breakfast and brunch restaurant—were stunned to hear that the restaurant was leaving its cozy Mimico location to relocate to parts unknown.
Now, those parts are known—and they are in our neck of the woods.
Judging by the signage in the photo above, Huevos Gourmet has chosen to relocate to Port Credit. The restaurant, which should be opening soon, is taking shape in the old Dunk n' Dip location on Lakeshore Road East in the city's east end—not terribly far from where it was located before.
The restaurant, which pairs the "warmth of a Mexican family and the allure of the Parisian passion," offers the best huevos rancheros in the GTA (and possibly in Canada).
Along with huevos rancheros (which is made all the more special with a heaping helping of chorizo on top), the restaurant also serves a ton of Eggs Benedict dishes (including a Mexican Benedict and a taco benedict), Mexican omelettes, breakfast burritos, crepes, French toast and more.
The restaurant also serves lunch dishes (such as a chicken chipotle sandwich, nachos, ceviche and daily tacos) and dessert (including, of course, churros). It also offers a ton of smoothies and cocktails.
A grand opening date has not yet been announced, but we really hope it's soon.
- Here’s when a highly-anticipated breakfast and brunch restaurant will open in Mississauga
- Top 5 Eggs Benedict in Mississauga
- Well-Known Mexican Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Mexican Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Mexican Restaurant Opens First Mississauga Location
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- COVID-19 numbers in Peel Region continue downward trend
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19