One of Mississauga’s Most Popular Restaurants Reopens
If you like to eat at one of the Mississauga's most popular (not to mention trendy) restaurants, you were probably disappointed when it closed down abruptly about two weeks ago.
The Wilcox, a beloved gastropub located in the Eglinton and Hurontario area in a stunning old house, had to shutter its doors due to a broken water pipe.
Fortunately, the closure—prompted by flooding—has come to an end.
Wilcox operators have confirmed that as of Friday, Jan 26, the restaurant is back in business—which is good news for anyone missing the restaurant's signature burger or its other well-loved menu items.
You can return to the resto for its scotch egg, oysters, ramen, braised short rib and more.
- BMW Crashes Into Chinese Restaurant In Mississauga
- OPP Provide Update Into Major Highway 401 Collision Including Four-Year-Old Girl
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- A Guinness World Record Has Been Set at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga Restaurant Named Finalist in Exciting Competition