One of Mississauga’s Most Popular Restaurants Reopens
If you like to eat at one of the Mississauga's most popular (not to mention trendy) restaurants, you were probably disappointed when it closed down abruptly about two weeks ago.
The Wilcox, a beloved gastropub located in the Eglinton and Hurontario area in a stunning old house, had to shutter its doors due to a broken water pipe.
Fortunately, the closure—prompted by flooding—has come to an end.
Wilcox operators have confirmed that as of Friday, Jan 26, the restaurant is back in business—which is good news for anyone missing the restaurant's signature burger or its other well-loved menu items.
You can return to the resto for its scotch egg, oysters, ramen, braised short rib and more.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- Traffic lights out at Mississauga intersection
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- One of Mississauga’s Most Popular Restaurants is Temporarily Closed
- One of Mississauga’s Most Popular Restaurants Forced to Close Again
- New Openings: Wilcox Gastropub
- Popular Toronto Ramen Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s Wilcox Gastropub Now Offering Delicious New Dishes for Weekend Brunch