One of Mississauga’s Most Popular Restaurants Reopens
If you like to eat at one of the Mississauga's most popular (not to mention trendy) restaurants, you were probably disappointed when it closed down abruptly about two weeks ago.
The Wilcox, a beloved gastropub located in the Eglinton and Hurontario area in a stunning old house, had to shutter its doors due to a broken water pipe.
Fortunately, the closure—prompted by flooding—has come to an end.
Wilcox operators have confirmed that as of Friday, Jan 26, the restaurant is back in business—which is good news for anyone missing the restaurant's signature burger or its other well-loved menu items.
You can return to the resto for its scotch egg, oysters, ramen, braised short rib and more.
- One of Mississauga’s Most Popular Restaurants is Temporarily Closed
- One of Mississauga’s Most Popular Restaurants Forced to Close Again
- New Openings: Wilcox Gastropub
- Mississauga’s Wilcox Gastropub Now Offering Delicious New Dishes for Weekend Brunch
- Popular Toronto Ramen Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- Brampton parents charged after child's luggage used to smuggle drugs into Mississauga's Pearson Airport
- Mississauga and Brampton schools get hit by the COVID-19 variants