One of Mississauga’s Most Popular Restaurants Reopens
If you like to eat at one of the Mississauga's most popular (not to mention trendy) restaurants, you were probably disappointed when it closed down abruptly about two weeks ago.
The Wilcox, a beloved gastropub located in the Eglinton and Hurontario area in a stunning old house, had to shutter its doors due to a broken water pipe.
Fortunately, the closure—prompted by flooding—has come to an end.
Wilcox operators have confirmed that as of Friday, Jan 26, the restaurant is back in business—which is good news for anyone missing the restaurant's signature burger or its other well-loved menu items.
You can return to the resto for its scotch egg, oysters, ramen, braised short rib and more.
- One of Mississauga’s Most Popular Restaurants is Temporarily Closed
- One of Mississauga’s Most Popular Restaurants Forced to Close Again
- New Openings: Wilcox Gastropub
- Mississauga’s Wilcox Gastropub Now Offering Delicious New Dishes for Weekend Brunch
- Popular Toronto Ramen Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Energy firm Suncor uprooting Mississauga and Oakville offices