One of Mississauga’s Most Popular Restaurants Reopens
If you like to eat at one of the Mississauga's most popular (not to mention trendy) restaurants, you were probably disappointed when it closed down abruptly about two weeks ago.
The Wilcox, a beloved gastropub located in the Eglinton and Hurontario area in a stunning old house, had to shutter its doors due to a broken water pipe.
Fortunately, the closure—prompted by flooding—has come to an end.
Wilcox operators have confirmed that as of Friday, Jan 26, the restaurant is back in business—which is good news for anyone missing the restaurant's signature burger or its other well-loved menu items.
You can return to the resto for its scotch egg, oysters, ramen, braised short rib and more.
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Seven Mississauga Residents Charged After Guns and Grenades Seized by Police
- Police Raising Alarm After Shocking Number of Pedestrians Killed in Under 24 Hours
- Multiple Mississauga Schools Affected by Suspicious Incident