One of Mississauga’s Most Popular Restaurants is Temporarily Closed
If you like to eat at one of the Mississauga's most popular (not to mention trendy) restaurants, you might be disappointed to hear that it's been forced to close down temporarily.
The Wilcox, a beloved gastropub located in the Eglinton and Hurontario area in a stunning old house, has had to shutter its doors due to a broken water pipe.
While the news isn't good, the closure (prompted by the subsequent flooding) shouldn't last too long—which is good news for anyone missing the restaurant's signature burger or its other well-loved menu items.
Wilcox operators told inSauga.com that the restaurant should be able to reopen in a few days—possibly by the end of the week.
We'll keep you updated on when you can return to the resto for its scotch egg, oysters, ramen, braised short rib and more.
- Police Warning Residents to Ignore Robbery Hoax Circulating in Mississauga
- Winter Weather Travel Advisory is in Effect for Mississauga
- Police Asking for Public Help Identifying Female Victim in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Traffic Lights in Mississauga Will be Out For Several Hours Following Collision