One of Mississauga's Most Popular Bars Closes
It's been a big two weeks for closures in Mississauga and we just found out about a somewhat surprising one.
Streetsville staple The Cock and Pheasant appears to have closed.
The somewhat iconic one-room bar was considered one of the neighbourhood's quintessential party spots, as it tended to get joyfully raucous on evenings and weekends. The venue was also home to live musical performances and boasted a tasty pub menu offering such classics as burgers, fish and chips, butter chicken, wings, nachos, sandwiches and more.
As of now, there are unconfirmed rumours that popular bar from Port Credit will be setting up shop in the space that was once home to the C&P.
We will keep you posted on this developing story.
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize