One new COVID-19 case reported at Brampton grocery store this week
Just one new COVID-19 case was reported this past week at grocery stores in Brampton.
On Wednesday, June 16, it was reported that an employee at the Food Basics location at 1 Bartley Bull Pkwy tested positive.
The employee last worked on June 11.
We’ll continue to post updates on individual cases as they’re reported throughout the week.
- Four new COVID-19 cases reported this week at Brampton grocery stores
- Two new COVID-19 cases reported at Hamilton grocery stores this week
- Four new COVID-19 cases reported at Brampton grocery stores this week
- All COVID-19 cases reported at Hamilton grocery stores for the week of Feb 28 to Mar 6
- All COVID-19 cases reported at Halton grocery stores for the week of Feb 28 to Mar 6
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Popular Hamilton pizza and pasta restaurant coming to Mississauga