One Mississauga Beer Store location will stay open on Labour Day
It’s hard to believe that summer is almost over, but with fall (pumpkin spice lattes have already been unleashed) just around the corner, it’s time to accept that the warmer months are drawing to a close.
But if you plan on ending summer with a bang (such as with a responsible, socially-distanced, capacity-limited BBQ), you might be happy to hear that a slew of Beer Store locations across Ontario will be open on Labour Day (Monday, Sept. 7).
If you want to pick up some brews in Mississauga, you can visit the Cooksville location at 3154 Hurontario Street.
The store will be open from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
If you’re in Brampton, the following locations will be open:
- 198 Queen St. E
- 80 Peel Centre Dr.
If you’re in Halton, you can pick up some beer in Burlington (396 Elizabeth Street).
Select stores will also be open in Toronto, Oshawa, Ajax, Whitby, Brantford, Hamilton, Newmarket, Barrie, Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, Kingston and other municipalities.
- One Mississauga Beer Store Location Will Be Open on Labour Day
- These Mississauga Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Mississauga on Thanksgiving
- These Mississauga Beer Store locations will be open this coming Civic Holiday Monday
- Several Beer Store locations will be open on Boxing Day in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month
- Nine Mississauga condos in three different neighbourhoods are growing in value
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases