One Mississauga Beer Store Location Will Be Open on Labour Day
It's hard to believe that summer is almost over, but with fall (and pumpkin spice lattes) just around the corner, it's time to accept that the warmer months are drawing to a close.
But if you plan on ending summer with a bang (such as with a BBQ), you might be happy to hear that a slew of Beer Store locations across Ontario will be open on Labour Day (Monday, Sept. 2).
The Beer Store recently announced that 64 Beer Store locations will open on the statutory holiday from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you want to pick up some brews in Mississauga, you can visit the Cooksville location at 3154 Hurontario Street.
If you're in Brampton, the following locations will be open:
- 198 Queen St. E
- 80 Peel Centre Dr.
If you're in Halton, you can pick up some beer in Burlington (396 Elizabeth Street) or Georgetown (236 Guelph St.).
Select stores will also be open in Oshawa, Ajax, Bowmanville, Whitby, Cobourg, Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Brantford, Chatham, London, Sarnia, Woodstock, Windsor, Barrie, Alliston, East Gwillimbury, Hamilton, Guelph, Orillia, Collingwood, Midland, North Bay, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, Timmins, Orangeville, Owen Sound, Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Belleville, Trenton, Cornwall, Kingston, Keswick, Lindsay, Ottawa and Peterborough.
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- UPDATE: Police search for missing Mississauga woman
- Police investigating hit-and-run in Mississauga
- Huge (and mysterious) changes coming to one of Mississauga’s most popular pizza joints
- Popular gourmet American doughnut shop opening first Ontario location in Mississauga
- These Mississauga Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Mississauga on Thanksgiving
- Beer Store and LCBO Release Civic Holiday Monday Hours in Mississauga
- Beer Store Prepared to Battle Doug Ford Over Beer in Corner Stores
- The Beer Store is eliminating single-use plastic bags in Mississauga