One Man Dead After Shooting in Mississauga
One man is dead following a shooting in Mississauga.
According to police, a call regarding a shooting in the Mississauga Valley Blvd. and Elm Drive area came in at 9:55 p.m. When police arrived on scene, they located a man suffering from life-threatening injuries and prepared to transport him to hospital.
The victim was pronounced dead before he could be transported.
There is no information on suspects available at this time.
Mississauga Valley Blvd. is currently closed at Elm Drive.
Officers are still on scene.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Ontario confirms second case of Wuhan coronavirus
- Suspects flee armed robbery in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Reported Shooting in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Triple Shooting, One Dead and Two in Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Residential Shooting Kills Man in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Murdered in Drive-by Shooting
- Police Seeking Suspects in Fatal Shooting in Mississauga