One Man Dead After Shooting in Mississauga
One man is dead following a shooting in Mississauga.
According to police, a call regarding a shooting in the Mississauga Valley Blvd. and Elm Drive area came in at 9:55 p.m. When police arrived on scene, they located a man suffering from life-threatening injuries and prepared to transport him to hospital.
The victim was pronounced dead before he could be transported.
There is no information on suspects available at this time.
Mississauga Valley Blvd. is currently closed at Elm Drive.
Officers are still on scene.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- Police on Scene After Reported Shooting in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Triple Shooting, One Dead and Two in Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Residential Shooting Kills Man in Mississauga
- Police not looking for suspect in shooting that left three dead at Toronto party
- Mississauga Man Murdered in Drive-by Shooting
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Wayne Gretzky remembers his father, Walter, as man with ‘a heart of gold’ at funeral