One Man Dead After Shooting in Mississauga
One man is dead following a shooting in Mississauga.
According to police, a call regarding a shooting in the Mississauga Valley Blvd. and Elm Drive area came in at 9:55 p.m. When police arrived on scene, they located a man suffering from life-threatening injuries and prepared to transport him to hospital.
The victim was pronounced dead before he could be transported.
There is no information on suspects available at this time.
Mississauga Valley Blvd. is currently closed at Elm Drive.
Officers are still on scene.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- Water Safety Statement Just Issued for Mississauga
- Special Weather Alert Now in Effect for Mississauga
- Tesla Launches Lawsuit Against Ontario Government
- Police on Scene After Reported Shooting in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Triple Shooting, One Dead and Two in Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Residential Shooting Kills Man in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Suspects in Fatal Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim of Shooting in Mississauga