One Male Injured Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
Police are investigating a reported stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say a call regarding a stabbing, which took place in the Glen Erin Dr. and Corfu Rd. area, came in at 2:40 p.m.
Police say tactical teams and K9 units are on scene in the area.
One male has sustained non-life threatening injuries.
Police say they are searching for two suspects who fled the scene on foot.
The first suspect is described as a white male who was last seen wearing a blue shirt and blue shorts. The second suspect is a described as a black male with a thin build who was last seen wearing camouflage.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
Police say hold and secures are in effect for the the Bright Scholars Daycare and Royal Daycare.
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Police responding to reports of man in crisis in Mississauga
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Residential driveways being targeted for vehicle thefts in Mississauga: Police
- Check if Your Street Has Been Snow Plowed in Mississauga