One Male Injured Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
Police are investigating a reported stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say a call regarding a stabbing, which took place in the Glen Erin Dr. and Corfu Rd. area, came in at 2:40 p.m.
Police say tactical teams and K9 units are on scene in the area.
One male has sustained non-life threatening injuries.
Police say they are searching for two suspects who fled the scene on foot.
The first suspect is described as a white male who was last seen wearing a blue shirt and blue shorts. The second suspect is a described as a black male with a thin build who was last seen wearing camouflage.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
Police say hold and secures are in effect for the the Bright Scholars Daycare and Royal Daycare.
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford