One Male Injured Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
Police are investigating a reported stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say a call regarding a stabbing, which took place in the Glen Erin Dr. and Corfu Rd. area, came in at 2:40 p.m.
Police say tactical teams and K9 units are on scene in the area.
One male has sustained non-life threatening injuries.
Police say they are searching for two suspects who fled the scene on foot.
The first suspect is described as a white male who was last seen wearing a blue shirt and blue shorts. The second suspect is a described as a black male with a thin build who was last seen wearing camouflage.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
Police say hold and secures are in effect for the the Bright Scholars Daycare and Royal Daycare.
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June