One Injured After Stabbing in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a violent assault this afternoon.
Police got a call at 4:45 p.m. for a stabbing in the area of McLaughlin and Derry Road West.
One person has been taken to a local hospital, police say.
The extent of the victim’s injuries are unknown at this time.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
UPDATE: The victim is being taken to a trauma centre in critical condition, police reported at 5:22 p.m.
UPDATE (6:04 p.m.):
Police say two male suspects were seen leaving the area in a vehicle.
The first suspect is around 5’8-5’10 with a dark complexion, wearing blue jeans and a black and red shirt.
The second suspect is around 5’8-5’10 with a light complexion, wearing black pants.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 905-453-3311, ext. 1233.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
- Police Trying to Identify Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Suspect flees on foot after stabbing in Mississauga
- Peel police warning public about increase in high-end vehicle thefts
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Dump truck protest rolls onto highways in Mississauga and Brampton
- Alarming new record of COVID-19 cases set today in Mississauga and Brampton
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Peel's Chief Medical Officer of Health chats about COVID-19 and vaccinations for Mississauga and Brampton- April 14, 2021