One Injured After Stabbing in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a violent assault this afternoon.
Police got a call at 4:45 p.m. for a stabbing in the area of McLaughlin and Derry Road West.
One person has been taken to a local hospital, police say.
The extent of the victim’s injuries are unknown at this time.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
UPDATE: The victim is being taken to a trauma centre in critical condition, police reported at 5:22 p.m.
UPDATE (6:04 p.m.):
Police say two male suspects were seen leaving the area in a vehicle.
The first suspect is around 5’8-5’10 with a dark complexion, wearing blue jeans and a black and red shirt.
The second suspect is around 5’8-5’10 with a light complexion, wearing black pants.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 905-453-3311, ext. 1233.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
- Police Trying to Identify Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Stabbing Suspect in Mississauga
- Peel police warning public about increase in high-end vehicle thefts
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths