One Dead in Fiery Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
A vehicle collision involving a suspected impaired driver has left one person dead.
The crash happened at around 1:30 a.m. near Pearson International Airport, around Silver Dart Drive and Jetliner Road, according to CP24.
Reports show that one of the vehicles burst into flames after the collision.
Peel police have the impaired driver in custody. There’s no word yet on charges.
Citizens are warned that the intersection is expected to be closed until police have finished investigating the scene.
Update on MVC on Silver Dart, Mississauga. One person deceased. MCB investigating. Media office opens at 7am. ^hr— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 11, 2016
- Will Brampton and Mississauga Become One City?
- Major International Retailer Files for Bankruptcy in Canada
- Brand New Grocery Store Opening in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Suspended After Fight With Fellow Officer in Mississauga
- This New Restaurant in Mississauga May Just be the Next Italian Hot Spot
- Collision Involving Impaired Driver Shuts Down Part of Dundas in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Impaired Driver Involved in Collision at a Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Two Vehicle Collisions in Mississauga, Impaired Driver Taken Into Custody
- UPDATED: Man Dead After Three-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga