One Dead in Fiery Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
A vehicle collision involving a suspected impaired driver has left one person dead.
The crash happened at around 1:30 a.m. near Pearson International Airport, around Silver Dart Drive and Jetliner Road, according to CP24.
Reports show that one of the vehicles burst into flames after the collision.
Peel police have the impaired driver in custody. There’s no word yet on charges.
Citizens are warned that the intersection is expected to be closed until police have finished investigating the scene.
Update on MVC on Silver Dart, Mississauga. One person deceased. MCB investigating. Media office opens at 7am. ^hr— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 11, 2016
- One of the Tallest Buildings in Canada is coming to Mississauga
- Former City Council Candidate Files Complaint Against Mississauga Councillor
- Here’s What Doug Ford Intends to Do About Gun Violence in Ontario
- Find the Perfect Back-to-School Products at MUJI Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Chicken Joint Closes Down in Mississauga
- Collision Involving Impaired Driver Shuts Down Part of Dundas in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Impaired Driver Involved in Collision at a Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Two Vehicle Collisions in Mississauga, Impaired Driver Taken Into Custody
- UPDATED: Man Dead After Three-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga