One Dead in Fiery Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
A vehicle collision involving a suspected impaired driver has left one person dead.
The crash happened at around 1:30 a.m. near Pearson International Airport, around Silver Dart Drive and Jetliner Road, according to CP24.
Reports show that one of the vehicles burst into flames after the collision.
Peel police have the impaired driver in custody. There’s no word yet on charges.
Citizens are warned that the intersection is expected to be closed until police have finished investigating the scene.
Update on MVC on Silver Dart, Mississauga. One person deceased. MCB investigating. Media office opens at 7am. ^hr— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 11, 2016
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Collision Involving Impaired Driver Shuts Down Part of Dundas in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Involved in Collision at a Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Two new COVID-19 outbreaks declared at hospital in Mississauga
- Police investigating triple stabbing in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Province tells people in Mississauga to only celebrate Christmas with members of their own household
- Toronto police have person of interest in billionaire deaths