One Dead After Stabbing in Mississauga
A man has succumbed to his injuries after a stabbing in Mississauga tonight.
Earlier tonight we reported that there had been a stabbing in the area of Meadowvale Town Centre. Police said that a call came in at 7:28 p.m.
Police had initially said that there were two victims, who were transported to a local hospital. Police have now confirmed that there were three victims, all male.
As of around 9:25 p.m., police have also confirmed that one of the three victims has been pronounced dead.
We will update as more information becomes available.
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Celebration Square Releases 2019 Movie Lineup
- UPDATED: Stabbing Near Major Shopping Centre in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Stabbing in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Man Pronounced Dead Following Stabbing in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Female Suspect in Custody After Fatal Stabbing in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga