One Dead After Stabbing in Mississauga
A man has succumbed to his injuries after a stabbing in Mississauga tonight.
Earlier tonight we reported that there had been a stabbing in the area of Meadowvale Town Centre. Police said that a call came in at 7:28 p.m.
Police had initially said that there were two victims, who were transported to a local hospital. Police have now confirmed that there were three victims, all male.
As of around 9:25 p.m., police have also confirmed that one of the three victims has been pronounced dead.
We will update as more information becomes available.
- UPDATED: Stabbing Near Major Shopping Centre in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Stabbing in Mississauga
- Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Man Pronounced Dead Following Stabbing in Mississauga
- Two pronounced dead after double stabbing in Mississauga
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of jewelry store robbery in Mississauga
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton