One Dead After Being Tasered by Police in Mississauga
One male has been pronounced dead after he was tasered by Peel Police during a disturbance incident in Mississauga.
On Tuesday, September 10, police responded to a reported disturbance at a residence near Morningstar Drive and Cambrett Drive.
The male was transported by Peel Paramedics with no vital signs and was pronounced dead later at the hospital.
The SIU has been notified and invoked their mandate in regard to the incident.
No further information has been provided at this time.
More updates to follow.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Drowning in Mississauga
- Two Dead and One Child Injured After Stabbing Incident in Peel
- Man Dies After Being Tasered by Police in Mississauga
- One in Hospital Following a Disturbance at a Residence in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Mississauga