One Dead After Being Tasered by Police in Mississauga
One male has been pronounced dead after he was tasered by Peel Police during a disturbance incident in Mississauga.
On Tuesday, September 10, police responded to a reported disturbance at a residence near Morningstar Drive and Cambrett Drive.
The male was transported by Peel Paramedics with no vital signs and was pronounced dead later at the hospital.
The SIU has been notified and invoked their mandate in regard to the incident.
No further information has been provided at this time.
More updates to follow.
- Male Pronounced Dead After Drowning in Mississauga
- Two Dead and One Child Injured After Stabbing Incident in Peel
- Man Dies After Being Tasered by Police in Mississauga
- One in Hospital Following a Disturbance at a Residence in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Mississauga
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store