One Dead After Being Struck by Train at Clarkson GO
Police and Metrolinx have reported an incident at Clarkson GO this evening.
On Thursday March 22 just after 5 p.m., Metrolinx reported a possible fatality at Clarkson GO.
Peel Regional Police have confirmed that a pedestrian was struck and killed by a train.
Trains will not be able to move through the area for about two hours.
GO Trains will run from Union to Port Credit and Oakville to Aldershot, and GO shuttle buses will run between Port Credit and Oakville and Aldershot and Hamilton.
- Lakeshore West GO Train Delayed Due To Fatality Near Port Credit
- Person dies after being struck by GO Train in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by GO Train Halts Service in Mississauga
- GO Train delays expected after person reportedly struck by train
- Pedestrian Struck by GO Transit Train in Mississauga, Pronounced Dead
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry