One Dead After Being Struck by Train at Clarkson GO
Police and Metrolinx have reported an incident at Clarkson GO this evening.
On Thursday March 22 just after 5 p.m., Metrolinx reported a possible fatality at Clarkson GO.
Peel Regional Police have confirmed that a pedestrian was struck and killed by a train.
Trains will not be able to move through the area for about two hours.
GO Trains will run from Union to Port Credit and Oakville to Aldershot, and GO shuttle buses will run between Port Credit and Oakville and Aldershot and Hamilton.
- Lakeshore West GO Train Delayed Due To Fatality Near Port Credit
- Pedestrian Struck by GO Train Halts Service in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by GO Transit Train in Mississauga, Pronounced Dead
- Union Station-Bound Train Halted After Person Struck
- GO Train Service Halted after Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating reports of shots being fired in Mississauga
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic