One Dead After Being Struck by Train at Clarkson GO
Police and Metrolinx have reported an incident at Clarkson GO this evening.
On Thursday March 22 just after 5 p.m., Metrolinx reported a possible fatality at Clarkson GO.
Peel Regional Police have confirmed that a pedestrian was struck and killed by a train.
Trains will not be able to move through the area for about two hours.
GO Trains will run from Union to Port Credit and Oakville to Aldershot, and GO shuttle buses will run between Port Credit and Oakville and Aldershot and Hamilton.
- Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Very Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- World premiere of huge attraction coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Lakeshore West GO Train Delayed Due To Fatality Near Port Credit
- Pedestrian Struck by GO Train Halts Service in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by GO Transit Train in Mississauga, Pronounced Dead
- Union Station-Bound Train Halted After Person Struck
- GO Train Service Halted after Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga