One Dead After Being Struck by Train at Clarkson GO
Police and Metrolinx have reported an incident at Clarkson GO this evening.
On Thursday March 22 just after 5 p.m., Metrolinx reported a possible fatality at Clarkson GO.
Peel Regional Police have confirmed that a pedestrian was struck and killed by a train.
Trains will not be able to move through the area for about two hours.
GO Trains will run from Union to Port Credit and Oakville to Aldershot, and GO shuttle buses will run between Port Credit and Oakville and Aldershot and Hamilton.
- Pedestrian Struck by GO Train Halts Service in Mississauga
- GO Train Service Halted after Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Person Struck and Killed by GO Train in Mississauga
- Major GO Train Delays Affecting Mississauga Commuters
- Man on Mobility Scooter Killed by GO Train in Mississauga