One Dead After Being Struck by Train at Clarkson GO
Police and Metrolinx have reported an incident at Clarkson GO this evening.
On Thursday March 22 just after 5 p.m., Metrolinx reported a possible fatality at Clarkson GO.
Peel Regional Police have confirmed that a pedestrian was struck and killed by a train.
Trains will not be able to move through the area for about two hours.
GO Trains will run from Union to Port Credit and Oakville to Aldershot, and GO shuttle buses will run between Port Credit and Oakville and Aldershot and Hamilton.
- Top 5 Under the Radar On-the-Go Food Spots in Mississauga
- Fun New Food Spot Opening in Square One in Mississauga
- Iconic Baseball Player Joe Carter Set to Appear at Grand Opening Celebration in Mississauga
- One of the Year’s Most Anticipated Restaurants is Officially Opening in Mississauga
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Mississauga: April 14-20