One Dead After Being Struck by Train at Clarkson GO
Police and Metrolinx have reported an incident at Clarkson GO this evening.
On Thursday March 22 just after 5 p.m., Metrolinx reported a possible fatality at Clarkson GO.
Peel Regional Police have confirmed that a pedestrian was struck and killed by a train.
Trains will not be able to move through the area for about two hours.
GO Trains will run from Union to Port Credit and Oakville to Aldershot, and GO shuttle buses will run between Port Credit and Oakville and Aldershot and Hamilton.
- Lakeshore West GO Train Delayed Due To Fatality Near Port Credit
- Person dies after being struck by GO Train in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by GO Train Halts Service in Mississauga
- GO Train delays expected after person reportedly struck by train
- Pedestrian Struck by GO Transit Train in Mississauga, Pronounced Dead
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- City officials issued 57 charges to Mississauga residents during first week of most recent lockdown