One Dead, 14 Injured in Massive Highway Crash in Mississauga
On Sunday evening (Nov. 13), police shut down part of the 401 in Mississauga following a horrific five-vehicle crash.
The collision resulted in the death of a 27-year-old Milton man and sent 14 other people to hospital.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, the collision took place on the eastbound side of the 401 at Winston Churchill Blvd. Shortly after the crash—which happened around 6:00 p.m., police closed the highway and diverted traffic off at Trafalgar.
The highway should remain closed until midnight.
Photos courtesy of Pascal Marchand
- Residents Warned of Possible New CRA Fraud in Mississauga
- Police Appeal to Identify Suspect in Dog Bite Investigation
- Unique Halloween Event Taking Place at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- YouTube is Currently Down
- Peel Police Seeking the Public’s Help Following Sexual Assaults in Mississauga and Brampton
- UPDATE: Woman Dead After Highway Collision in Mississauga
- Serious Collision Prompts Highway Closure in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: One Man Dead After Transport Truck Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga Woman Dead After Collision on Highway 403
- PHOTOS: Driver Arrested After Highway Crash Injures Six in Mississauga