One Dead, 14 Injured in Massive Highway Crash in Mississauga
On Sunday evening (Nov. 13), police shut down part of the 401 in Mississauga following a horrific five-vehicle crash.
The collision resulted in the death of a 27-year-old Milton man and sent 14 other people to hospital.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, the collision took place on the eastbound side of the 401 at Winston Churchill Blvd. Shortly after the crash—which happened around 6:00 p.m., police closed the highway and diverted traffic off at Trafalgar.
The highway should remain closed until midnight.
Photos courtesy of Pascal Marchand
- PHOTOS: Several injured in multi-vehicle highway crash in Mississauga
- UPDATE: One Person Dead Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Woman Dead After Highway Collision in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Three People, Including Two Children, Transported To Hospital After Collision On Highway 401
- PHOTOS: One Man Dead After Transport Truck Crash in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Ontario to announce fall COVID-19 plan today
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise