One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
Published July 31, 2021 at 8:19 pm
Numerous charges have been laid following a traffic stop in Brampton on Friday, July 30.
At approximately 5:17 p.m., uniformed patrol officers were patrolling the area of Creditview Road and Fairhill Drive where they conducted a traffic stop of a vehicle.
“As a result of the investigation, officers located a loaded .40 calibre firearm,” said police.
21 year old Dyllan Ali from Brampton has been arrested and charged with:
- Possession of a Prohibited Firearm with Ammunition
- Possession of a Firearm Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized Without Being the Lawful Holder of a License
- Possession of a Prohibited Device, Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized
- Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm in a Motor Vehicle
- Carrying Concealed Weapon
Ali was held for a bail hearing and appeared before the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton today (July 31).
Photos: Peel police handoutinsauga's Editorial Standards and Policies