Officers searching for suspect after male stabbed in Brampton
Officers are on scene for a stabbing investigation in Brampton this afternoon.
Police say they were called shortly after 6:00 p.m. for the incident, which happened in the area of Silver Maple Ct and Lisa St near Queen and Dixie.
The male victim arrived at the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Police are searching for the suspect, described as a black male in his late 20’s, 5’7”, with a slim build. He was reportedly wearing a ski mask and dark sweatpants.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 905-453-3311.
- Police searching for male attempting to enter parked vehicles in Mississauga
- One Male Injured Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects who fled after male shot in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect of Robbery and Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Male Suspected of Assaulting Children at Mississauga Pool
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- Brampton Board of Trade throws its support behind proposed Hwy. 413
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting