Officers searching for male on inflatable tube in river in Mississauga
A police search is underway this evening.
Officers received reports of a male on an inflatable tube who was last seen in the Credit River, near the intersection of Creditview Road and Britannia.
It’s been roughly an hour since the male was seen, according to police.
Several resources, including Peel police’s Marine Unit, are en route to assist.
More information to come.
UPDATE: The male has been located in good health at a residence in the area, police say.
Officers are clearing the area.
- Male in police custody after shooting, nine-hour crisis negotiation in Oakville
- Police responding to agitated male walking in middle of road in Mississauga
- Officers searching for suspect after male stabbed in Brampton
- Police concerned for well-being of male last seen in Mississauga
- Police searching for male attempting to enter parked vehicles in Mississauga
- Americans told to avoid Canada and flying into Mississasuga's Pearson Airport over COVID concerns
- 5,000 vaccines were rejected to reopen Amazon in Brampton
- Ontario opens vaccination up to people over 18 in hotspot neighbourhoods in Brampton and Mississauga
- An alarming 21 flights and 154 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Hotspot vaccines for over 18 crowd not ready to roll in Mississauga and Brampton