Officers searching for male on inflatable tube in river in Mississauga
A police search is underway this evening.
Officers received reports of a male on an inflatable tube who was last seen in the Credit River, near the intersection of Creditview Road and Britannia.
It’s been roughly an hour since the male was seen, according to police.
Several resources, including Peel police’s Marine Unit, are en route to assist.
More information to come.
UPDATE: The male has been located in good health at a residence in the area, police say.
Officers are clearing the area.
- Male in police custody after shooting, nine-hour crisis negotiation in Oakville
- Police responding to agitated male walking in middle of road in Mississauga
- Officers searching for suspect after male stabbed in Brampton
- Police concerned for well-being of male last seen in Mississauga
- Police searching for male attempting to enter parked vehicles in Mississauga
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Frustration mounts as Mississauga residents told second vaccine dose only available in Muskoka, Simcoe
- Canada's Wonderland reopening for thrill-seekers on July 7
- Hamilton Police announce arrest of Oliver Karafa and Yun Lu Li in Hungary
- More Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario residents now eligible for earlier second dose of vaccine