Officers on Scene for Stabbing in Mississauga
Police are investigating a stabbing that occurred this afternoon in Mississauga.
Peel Police reported around 5:00 p.m. that the incident took place in the area of Bloor Street and Runningbrook Drive.
The victim has been taken to a trauma centre. Their condition is currently unknown.
There is no culprit description at this time.
The investigation is ongoing. We’ll update with further information as it comes.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- Mississauga School Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- Police Seeking Man Who Abducted His Daughter in Mississauga