Officers Investigating Shots Fired in Mississauga
Police have been called to investigate a shooting this morning in Mississauga.
Peel Police got a call at approximately 5:13 a.m. regarding shots fired in the area of Lorne Park and Truscott Drive.
No injuries have been reported, fortunately. There is currently no info on who fired the shots or what their intention was.
There is a high police presence in the area. Citizens are asked to avoid the area for now.
UPDATE: Several parties have been taken into custody but there are no charges yet. Police will be conducting a search of a residence in the area that is thought to be connected to the incident.
UPDATE: There is no community safety threat, say police. There are no reported injuries. Police continue to investigate the incident.
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- Cancel travel plans, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau urges Canadians
- Police investigate after shots fired at car in west Mississauga