Officers Investigating Shots Fired in Mississauga
Police have been called to investigate a shooting this morning in Mississauga.
Peel Police got a call at approximately 5:13 a.m. regarding shots fired in the area of Lorne Park and Truscott Drive.
No injuries have been reported, fortunately. There is currently no info on who fired the shots or what their intention was.
There is a high police presence in the area. Citizens are asked to avoid the area for now.
UPDATE: Several parties have been taken into custody but there are no charges yet. Police will be conducting a search of a residence in the area that is thought to be connected to the incident.
UPDATE: There is no community safety threat, say police. There are no reported injuries. Police continue to investigate the incident.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Some snow is in the forecast for Mississauga
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services