Officers Investigating Shots Fired in Mississauga
Police have been called to investigate a shooting this morning in Mississauga.
Peel Police got a call at approximately 5:13 a.m. regarding shots fired in the area of Lorne Park and Truscott Drive.
No injuries have been reported, fortunately. There is currently no info on who fired the shots or what their intention was.
There is a high police presence in the area. Citizens are asked to avoid the area for now.
UPDATE: Several parties have been taken into custody but there are no charges yet. Police will be conducting a search of a residence in the area that is thought to be connected to the incident.
UPDATE: There is no community safety threat, say police. There are no reported injuries. Police continue to investigate the incident.
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Some universities say no to proof of vaccination requirement
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges