Officers Currently Investigating Shooting in Mississauga
A police investigation is underway this morning.
Police say a call came in at 11:18 a.m. for a shooting in the area of Dundas Street East and Cawthra Road.
There is one male victim with currently unknown injuries.
Paramedics are on scene.
No suspect description is available at this time.
Residents should avoid the area as the investigation proceeds.
- UPDATE: Two Daycares Under Hold and Secure Following Shooting in Mississauga
- Daycares in Hold and Secure After Shooting in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Shooting Investigation in Mississauga
- Paramedics attending after male injured in shooting in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Man Dead After Shooting in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- T&T CEO and Bonnie Crombie address racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store
- Man threatened staff at Mississauga clinic after being asked to wear a mask: Police
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 407 closed due to massive fire
- Potential COVID-19 exposure identified on flight from Pearson Airport in Mississauga