Oakville Transit announces consolidation of bus stops due to road construction
Oakville Transit will be consolidating one of its bus stops due to road work.
Beginning June 21, the bus stop at the corner of Winston Park and Bristol Circle (No. 2991) will be consolidated with the previous bus stop 180m south (No. 2992) in front of Dave and Buster’s on Winston Park.
The move is due to the planned traffic lanes re-configuration at the intersection.
- Work on Oakville Transit's Uptown Core Terminal will see bus bay relocated to east side
- Oakville nearing completion on first fully protected bike lanes on Speers Road
- Town of Oakville looking for feedback on new Cornwall Road Sports Park skateboard facility
- Milton's Thompson Road South closed in certain sections beginning Monday
- Trafalgar Road improvements in Oakville continue this weekend with storm sewer work
- Ontario asking feds to ensure that Mississauga and Ontario residents with mixed doses can travel abroad
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Arrest follows armed robbery of retail location in Brampton earlier this month