Oakville grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at an Oakville grocery store has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the COVID-19 tracker on Loblaw Company Limited’s website, one employee at Fortinos, located at 173 Lakeshore Road West, tested positive on a presumptive test.
The last day the team member worked was Jan. 15.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores. In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the company's website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
- Employee at Oakville grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at Milton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Two Oakville grocery store employees test positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules