Now you can prepare your own restaurant food in Mississauga
Meal kits to make burgers, pizza, ramen and a host of other menu items from popular restaurants in Mississauga are now available in a direct-to-home service.
As part of Loblaw’s meal kit service by Presidents Choice, for a $5 delivery fee plus the cost of the food, residents can order the items for next day delivery and prepare whenever they like; a little different from regular food delivery that comes ready to eat.
The kits are prepared by the restaurants and come with fresh, pre-portioned ingredients and step-by-step instructions. So far, 15 restaurants have signed on such as Burger’s Priest, La Carnita, Fresh Restaurants, Fat Lamb Kouzina, General Assembly Pizza, Kinton Ramen and Sala Modern Thai.
“We are in a unique position to support local restaurants, especially during a time when many have been challenged with in-restaurant dining,” said Nick Kuriya, Vice President, Loblaw Brands Meal Solutions. “We had the infrastructure and knowhow, all we needed were some fantastic local restaurant partners. We couldn’t be happier with our new selection of meals and look forward to delivering a new, in-home restaurant experience to our customers.”
Orders can be placed at www.pcchef.ca.
- Major Food Delivery Service Lowers Fees in Mississauga
- Popular Food Delivery Service Launches in Mississauga
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- Major food-delivery service shutting down operations in Canada
- Dozens of Mississauga restaurants offering takeout and delivery service during coronavirus outbreak
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win