Now you can prepare your own restaurant food in Mississauga
Meal kits to make burgers, pizza, ramen and a host of other menu items from popular restaurants in Mississauga are now available in a direct-to-home service.
As part of Loblaw’s meal kit service by Presidents Choice, for a $5 delivery fee plus the cost of the food, residents can order the items for next day delivery and prepare whenever they like; a little different from regular food delivery that comes ready to eat.
The kits are prepared by the restaurants and come with fresh, pre-portioned ingredients and step-by-step instructions. So far, 15 restaurants have signed on such as Burger’s Priest, La Carnita, Fresh Restaurants, Fat Lamb Kouzina, General Assembly Pizza, Kinton Ramen and Sala Modern Thai.
“We are in a unique position to support local restaurants, especially during a time when many have been challenged with in-restaurant dining,” said Nick Kuriya, Vice President, Loblaw Brands Meal Solutions. “We had the infrastructure and knowhow, all we needed were some fantastic local restaurant partners. We couldn’t be happier with our new selection of meals and look forward to delivering a new, in-home restaurant experience to our customers.”
Orders can be placed at www.pcchef.ca.
- Meal kits, boxes and holiday gift packages now available at The Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Ontario allowing restaurants and bars to permanently sell alcohol with food delivery orders
- Major Food Delivery Service Lowers Fees in Mississauga
- Grocery delivery service partnering with catering company to provide gourmet culinary experience at home
- Popular Food Delivery Service Launches in Mississauga
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Dump truck protest rolls onto highways in Mississauga and Brampton
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarming new record of COVID-19 cases set today in Mississauga and Brampton
- 65% of all Mississauga and Brampton residents will have the vaccine by early June