Now you can prepare your own restaurant food in Mississauga
Meal kits to make burgers, pizza, ramen and a host of other menu items from popular restaurants in Mississauga are now available in a direct-to-home service.
As part of Loblaw’s meal kit service by Presidents Choice, for a $5 delivery fee plus the cost of the food, residents can order the items for next day delivery and prepare whenever they like; a little different from regular food delivery that comes ready to eat.
The kits are prepared by the restaurants and come with fresh, pre-portioned ingredients and step-by-step instructions. So far, 15 restaurants have signed on such as Burger’s Priest, La Carnita, Fresh Restaurants, Fat Lamb Kouzina, General Assembly Pizza, Kinton Ramen and Sala Modern Thai.
“We are in a unique position to support local restaurants, especially during a time when many have been challenged with in-restaurant dining,” said Nick Kuriya, Vice President, Loblaw Brands Meal Solutions. “We had the infrastructure and knowhow, all we needed were some fantastic local restaurant partners. We couldn’t be happier with our new selection of meals and look forward to delivering a new, in-home restaurant experience to our customers.”
Orders can be placed at www.pcchef.ca.
- Meal kits, boxes and holiday gift packages now available at The Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Ontario allowing restaurants and bars to permanently sell alcohol with food delivery orders
- Major Food Delivery Service Lowers Fees in Mississauga
- Popular Food Delivery Service Launches in Mississauga
- Change up your takeout and delivery game with these local restaurants
- BREAKING: Canada Post employee dies of COVID-19 following massive outbreak at Mississauga Gateway facility
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- Ontario pediatricians calling on Province to reopen schools as soon as possible