North Service Road is closed due to collision in Mississauga
First responders are dealing with a car crash in Mississauga.
At 7:29 p.m. tonight, first responders were called to the area of North Service Road in relation to a two-car collision.
One of the drivers suffered minor injuries.
Currently, North Service is closed between Pear Tree Road and Asta Drive.
- Lanes Blocked Near Cawthra Road and North Service Road Following Collision Involving OPP Cruiser
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- First responders dealing with a car crash in Mississauga
- First responders dealing with a vehicle rollover in Mississauga
- Tomken and Runningbrook closed due to collision in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- House of the Week: $2 mil home with gorgeous, upgraded interior
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots