North Service Road is closed due to collision in Mississauga
First responders are dealing with a car crash in Mississauga.
At 7:29 p.m. tonight, first responders were called to the area of North Service Road in relation to a two-car collision.
One of the drivers suffered minor injuries.
Currently, North Service is closed between Pear Tree Road and Asta Drive.
- Lanes Blocked Near Cawthra Road and North Service Road Following Collision Involving OPP Cruiser
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- First responders dealing with a car crash in Mississauga
- First responders dealing with a vehicle rollover in Mississauga
- Road Closed as Police Investigate Collision in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office