No winning ticket for Friday's $55 million jackpot, but still some big wins
No winning ticket was sold for the $55 million jackpot in Friday night's Lotto Max draw.
However, there were six Maxmillions prizes of $1 million each up for grabs and one of them was claimed by a lottery player somewhere in the Prairies.
The draw also had two prizes of $495,000 which went to players in Quebec and Ontario.
The jackpot for the next Lotto Max draw on Dec. 1 will be approximately $60 million, and there will be eight Maxmillions prizes to play for.
- Friday night's $1 million lotto prizes go to winning ticket holders in Ontario and beyond
- Quebec ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot; $1 million prize won in Ontario
- No winning ticket for Friday night’s $42 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Prairie ticket holder wins Friday night’s $60 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Ontario lottery player wins $1 million but no winning ticket for the massive jackpot
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February