No winning ticket for Friday's $55 million jackpot, but still some big wins
No winning ticket was sold for the $55 million jackpot in Friday night's Lotto Max draw.
However, there were six Maxmillions prizes of $1 million each up for grabs and one of them was claimed by a lottery player somewhere in the Prairies.
The draw also had two prizes of $495,000 which went to players in Quebec and Ontario.
The jackpot for the next Lotto Max draw on Dec. 1 will be approximately $60 million, and there will be eight Maxmillions prizes to play for.
- Quebec ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot; $1 million prize won in Ontario
- No winning ticket for Friday night’s $42 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Prairie ticket holder wins Friday night’s $60 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Quebec player wins Friday night’s $55 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga