No winning ticket for Friday night’s $42 million Lotto Max jackpot
No winning ticket was sold for the $42 million jackpot in Friday night's Lotto Max draw.
That means the jackpot for the next draw on Oct. 27 will grow to approximately $50 million.
There will also be two MaxMillions prizes of $1 million each up for grabs.
- No winning ticket for Friday’s $65 million Lotto Max jackpot
- No winning ticket for Friday's $55 million jackpot, but still some big wins
- Friday night's $1 million lotto prizes go to winning ticket holders in Ontario and beyond
- No winning ticket for Tuesday’s $60 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Prairie ticket holder wins Friday night’s $60 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Heavy police presence responding to report of firearms in Mississauga
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: There's a Mississauga park in Japan with a replica city hall
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Warbird planes fly through Mississauga and Brampton skies
- Residents of Mississauga, Brampton, and Canada considering relocation to more rural areas