No winning ticket for Friday night’s $42 million Lotto Max jackpot
No winning ticket was sold for the $42 million jackpot in Friday night's Lotto Max draw.
That means the jackpot for the next draw on Oct. 27 will grow to approximately $50 million.
There will also be two MaxMillions prizes of $1 million each up for grabs.
- No winning ticket for Friday's $55 million jackpot, but still some big wins
- Prairie ticket holder wins Friday night’s $60 million Lotto Max jackpot
- No winning ticket for Saturday night’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Quebec ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot; $1 million prize won in Ontario
- Winning LOTTO ticket sold in Mississauga, jackpot still up for grabs
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month