No winning ticket for Friday night’s $42 million Lotto Max jackpot
No winning ticket was sold for the $42 million jackpot in Friday night's Lotto Max draw.
That means the jackpot for the next draw on Oct. 27 will grow to approximately $50 million.
There will also be two MaxMillions prizes of $1 million each up for grabs.
- No winning ticket for Friday's $55 million jackpot, but still some big wins
- No winning ticket for Saturday night’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Quebec ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot; $1 million prize won in Ontario
- Winning LOTTO ticket sold in Mississauga, jackpot still up for grabs
- Quebec player wins Friday night’s $55 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win