No LCBOs or Beer Stores but many wineries and craft breweries open in Niagara Region on Labour Day
Published August 30, 2021 at 3:32 pm
With all 13 Beer Stores and 15 LCBOs in the Niagara Region closed on Labour Day Monday, September 6, residents can thank their lucky stars that almost every winery and vineyard, as well as countless craft breweries will have their doors open.
With over 60 wineries in the region, it’s impossible to list them all so wine-lovers should simply call their favourites for the holiday hours. However, most will be open between 11 am and noon.
Most craft breweries, however, will be open. There’s a small number, such as Bridgestone Brewing just outside Port Colborne or Dragan Brewing and Decew Falls Brewing in St Catharines, that are always closed on Mondays or Mondays-Tuesday.
However, the great majority are not only open but also unlock the doors for regular Monday hours, meaning 10 am-11 am. Call ahead to be sure.
- Bench Brewing, 3991 King St, Beamsville 905-562-3991
- Lock Street Brewing, 15 Lock St, St. Catharines 905-935-2124
- Silversmith Brewing, 1523 Niagara Stone Rd, Virgil 905-468-8447
- Niagara Oast House Brewing, 2017 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake 905-868-9627
- The Exchange Brewery, 7 Queen St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, 905-468-9888
- Niagara College Teaching Brewery, 135 Taylor Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, 905-641-2252
- Counterpart Brewing, 3659 Stanley Ave, Niagara Falls 905-354-2739
- Niagara Brewing, 4915-A Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls, 905-374-5247
- Blackburn Brew House, 8001 Blackburn Pkwy, Niagara Falls 905-358-0801
- Cold Break Brewing, 193 St Paul St W, St. Catharines 647-581-4009
- Gretzky Estate Beer/Wine, 1219 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake 1-888-510-5537
Insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies