No Injuries After Shots Fired at Mississauga Home
Gang activity likely isn’t the case after shots were fired at a home in Mississauga late Monday, say Peel police.
“It could be a number of possibilities,” said Const. Harinder Sohi.
Officers were dispatched to a call on Darcel Ave. in Malton’s Westwood area at 11:07 p.m. near Goreway Dr. and Morning Star Dr.
Tenants were home at the time and heard a loud bang, finding at least three bullet holes in the front window.
A round also struck a reddish Chevrolet Cruze parked in the driveway.
No injuries were reported.
Police are canvassing the neighbourhood and are asking anyone with information to contact (905)453-2121 ext. 2100 or Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477.
- Police Investigating Threat Against Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Not Facing Charges After Woman Jumps Off of Roof in Mississauga
- Major Snowstorm Possible for Mississauga
- Mississauga’s Housing Market Showing Signs of Trouble
- American Pizza Restaurant Opening Second Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga