No Injuries After Shots Fired at Mississauga Home
Gang activity likely isn’t the case after shots were fired at a home in Mississauga late Monday, say Peel police.
“It could be a number of possibilities,” said Const. Harinder Sohi.
Officers were dispatched to a call on Darcel Ave. in Malton’s Westwood area at 11:07 p.m. near Goreway Dr. and Morning Star Dr.
Tenants were home at the time and heard a loud bang, finding at least three bullet holes in the front window.
A round also struck a reddish Chevrolet Cruze parked in the driveway.
No injuries were reported.
Police are canvassing the neighbourhood and are asking anyone with information to contact (905)453-2121 ext. 2100 or Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477.
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga
- House prices officially dropping in Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Big banks reducing credit card rates
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga