No Injuries After Shots Fired at Mississauga Home
Gang activity likely isn’t the case after shots were fired at a home in Mississauga late Monday, say Peel police.
“It could be a number of possibilities,” said Const. Harinder Sohi.
Officers were dispatched to a call on Darcel Ave. in Malton’s Westwood area at 11:07 p.m. near Goreway Dr. and Morning Star Dr.
Tenants were home at the time and heard a loud bang, finding at least three bullet holes in the front window.
A round also struck a reddish Chevrolet Cruze parked in the driveway.
No injuries were reported.
Police are canvassing the neighbourhood and are asking anyone with information to contact (905)453-2121 ext. 2100 or Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477.
- Drivers charged after four tow trucks involved in street racing in Milton: Police
- $1 million lotto prize was won by a lottery player in Ontario
- Police searching for suspects after church vandalized in Mississauga
- Police on scene for reports of suspicious package in Mississauga
- Cheese, ranch seasoning, mangoes and more recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario