No Injuries After Shots Fired at Mississauga Home
Gang activity likely isn’t the case after shots were fired at a home in Mississauga late Monday, say Peel police.
“It could be a number of possibilities,” said Const. Harinder Sohi.
Officers were dispatched to a call on Darcel Ave. in Malton’s Westwood area at 11:07 p.m. near Goreway Dr. and Morning Star Dr.
Tenants were home at the time and heard a loud bang, finding at least three bullet holes in the front window.
A round also struck a reddish Chevrolet Cruze parked in the driveway.
No injuries were reported.
Police are canvassing the neighbourhood and are asking anyone with information to contact (905)453-2121 ext. 2100 or Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477.
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- VIDEOS: Collision In Mississauga Results In Two People With Serious Injuries
- Guns Reportedly Stolen During Residential Break-in in Mississauga
- Peel Police On Scene For Multi-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats