No Go Train service this weekend at Port Credit
There will be no train service between Port Credit GO and Union Station on Friday, November 27th after 8 p.m. until the end of service on Sunday, November 29th due to important track signal work.
Buses will transport customers directly from Port Credit GO Station and Union Station Bus Terminal. There will be no train service at Long Branch, Mimico and Exhibition GO stations while this track work takes place.
If you need to get to or from these stations during this time, plan your trip using the TTC or MiWay. Customers connecting at Union Station between Lakeshore East and Lakeshore West trains may experience delays due to the schedule changes required to accommodate this work.
Niagara train trips will depart from Port Credit GO.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win