No Go Train service this weekend at Port Credit
There will be no train service between Port Credit GO and Union Station on Friday, November 27th after 8 p.m. until the end of service on Sunday, November 29th due to important track signal work.
Buses will transport customers directly from Port Credit GO Station and Union Station Bus Terminal. There will be no train service at Long Branch, Mimico and Exhibition GO stations while this track work takes place.
If you need to get to or from these stations during this time, plan your trip using the TTC or MiWay. Customers connecting at Union Station between Lakeshore East and Lakeshore West trains may experience delays due to the schedule changes required to accommodate this work.
Niagara train trips will depart from Port Credit GO.
- Lakeshore West GO Train Delayed Due To Fatality Near Port Credit
- Lakeshore West GO Train Service Will be Temporarily Reduced in Mississauga
- Here's what's happening in and around Port Credit GO station in Mississauga
- GO Train Service Changes in Mississauga
- Ontario Ramps Up GO Train Service Across GTA
- Ontario asking feds to ensure that Mississauga and Ontario residents with mixed doses can travel abroad
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Arrest follows armed robbery of retail location in Brampton earlier this month